Thursday, February 4, 2010

Field Report- Chili’s Restaurant

Field Report

Chili’s Restaurant

2.1.10

As we enter the restaurant the waitress greets us and sits us to are table:

HB: Table for two?

PUA: Wow!! Wait a minute… were just friends.

HB: lol. I didn’t mean it like that lol J follow me J

HB: Can I get you guys something to drink?

PUA: IDK can you get me something to drink?

HB: lol W/e you want lol

PUA: I will have water J

HB: Ok and for you (asking friend) the same.

PUA: Don’t look at my man like that…

HB: like what lol J you man lol

PUA: like a big ice cream cone J

HB: I wasn’t looking at him like that lol

(At this point I pick up my phone and act like I am a food critic)

PUA: Looks like we have a live one here… We are going to have to write her up in violation of code R6945GTYUS (I was just making up some BS)

HB: Please lol don’t report me to the supervisor J I will behave J

(She leaves and comes back with the waters. At this point I start small talking about states and roll playing. As we are about to leave I tell her)

PUA: Good news…

HB: what’s the good news lol

PUA: I talked it over with my supervisor and you are in the clear but he said… only under one condition…

HB: lol what’s that??

PUA: He said you have to give me your phone number for check up purposes J

HB: lol ok if the boss said so…

(I tell a story about girls stalking me and more solid number close game)

No comments: